WHO CAN BE A MEMBER
Professionals, academe, businessmen, entrepreneurs, leaders, achievers, technologists, technicians, students and all who deserve to be recognised can be members of Royal Institution and be part of any of our over 300 Professional Royal Institutes.
HOW TO BE A MEMBER
Membership is by invitation and/or nomination/ Applications for nomination are subject for approval by the Committee on Membership
Confirmation Email shall be sent to applicants whose nomination for membership are approved that entails Membership Details such as ID NUmber, Constituent Membership and corresponding Grade.
Membership Fees (New or Renewal) may be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) or bank transfer.
MEMBERSHIP GRADE UPGRADE
Members can apply for change of membership grade by sending/emailing an updated CV and letter of intent to change grade.
How to be nominated for membership:
- By completing the Membership form online (www.royalinstitution.com); or
- By submitting any of the following by email, fax, or by post:
- Completed and signed Membership form
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae / Resume with birth date, recent high-resolution colour photo, and supporting documents
- Comprehensive Curriculem Vitae / Resume & Supporting Documents
- Recent Coloured Photo
Become a Member of the World's Largest Institution with 300 Professional Royal InstitutesBEGIN YOUR APPLICATION HERE