Individual Membership is open to qualified persons of any nationality who deserve to be recognised.
Multi Membership – Individual members can apply for multiple membership of various Royal Institute based on their academic and professional qualifications and experiences, contributions, achievements, skills, talents, and businesses.
- Doctor Fellows
- Senior Fellows
- Senior Members
- Associate Members
- Student Members
- Honorary Fellows
- Doctor Fellows
- Research Fellows
- Professorial Chair Holders
- International Visiting Professorial Fellows
- International Learning & Development Specialists
The Royal Institution Robes were designed by experienced professionals and highly skilled fashion designers and were exquisitely crafted by robe/gown/toga/dress makers.
The RI Robes symbolise excellence, elegance, prestige, professionalism, integrity and honour.
The RI Robe includes sash, two (2) RI logo patches, hood, hat and golden twin tassels. It is made of approximately 12 meters of high quality satin and is meticulously hand pleated. It may take up to 5 days to complete one. Royal Institution maintains ongoing collaborations with world-class weavers, robe, gown, toga and dress makers and fashion designers to tailor the most fitting garb for the esteemed members and dignitaries of the Royal Institution.
The RI Robes are featured in different colours for different grades or designations.
- Global Professional Recognition
- Global Exposure and links with different disciplines and enhance competitive advantage
- Global Networking, enhance career advancement opportunities
- Enhance referrals, earning potential and global mobility
- Participation in global professional and inter-disciplinary conferences, summits, forums and conventions to promote knowledge, expertise and technology sharing and exchange
- Global Practicum, Internship, Employment and Career Opportunities
- Recognition of member’s accomplishments and achievements through appropriate forum
- Career and Professional Development (CPD) programmes
- Newsletters, SuperNews
- Global Privileges
- Attend, Participate and Contribute to the Activities, Programmes & Events of Royal Institution
- Nominate deserving individuals to become part of any of the 300 Professional Royal Institutes
- Annual Renewal Fee
- WHO CAN BE A MEMBER
- Professionals, academe, businessmen, entrepreneurs, leaders, achievers, technologists, technicians, students and all who deserve to be recognised can be a member of Royal Institution and be a part of any of our over 300 Professional Royal Institutes.
- HOW TO BE A MEMBER
- Membership is by invitation and/or nomination. Application for nomination are subject for approval by the Committee on Membership
- Confirmation Email shall be sent to applicants whose nomination for membership are approved that entails Membership Details such as ID Number, Constituent Membership and corresponding Grade.
- MEMBERSHIP GRADE UPGRADE
- Members can apply for change of membership grade by sending/emailing an updated CV and letter of intent to change the grade.
Become a Member of the World's Largest Institution with 300 Professional Royal InstitutesBEGIN YOUR APPLICATION HERE