Corporate Membership and Accredited Educational Institutions and Organisations (AEIO) Membership are open to companies which offer Training, Professional Services, Businesses, Commerce and Industries and legally constituted educational institutions and organisations incorporated in any country.
Accredited Educational Institutions & Organisations (AEIO) Membership is open to legally constituted educational institutions and organisations incorporated in any country.
Merchant Membership is open to companies which offer Training, Professional Services, Businesses, Commerce and Industries.
- Global Recognition
- Global Exposure and links to local and global companies, organizations, enterprises, businesses, etc
- Global Networking and Privileges
- Enhance referrals and business opportunities
- Participation in global professional and inter-disciplinary conferences, summits, forums and conventions to promote knowledge, expertise and technology sharing and exchange
- Newsletters, SuperNews
- Maintain quality education, technology, technical and skills training programs / courses, services and the like;
- Nominate deserving faculty, academic, administrative and management staff, graduates and students for membership of RI;
- Disseminate information of RI via its notice boards and relevant print and broadcast media;
- Nominate / recommend deserving students and graduates for scholarship and/or employment;
- Sponsor at its sole discretion deserving staff to attend relevant RI conferences in Philippines and overseas; and
- Grant privileges such as discount etc. at its sole discretion to members of RI.
Admin Fee US$
Entrance Fee US$
Annual Fee US$
|Accredited Education Insitution & Organisation Member||50||500||500|
|Strategic Educational Partner||50||500||500|